GOAT Binary & ASCII Computer Code Short-Sleeve Unisex t-shirt
I M is spelled in binary code on the 2 lines on top and bottom of GOAT. Goat (greatest of all time) is designed using ASCI Code 107 which corresponds to the letter k. K is used as a symbol for a constant. So, the shirt reads "I M constant GOAT".
This is a print on demand t shirt that is available in multiple colors. You can view the options with the drop down button. The shirt is available is Black Heather, Navy, Brown, Red, Heather Forest, Dark Grey Heather, Army, and Asphalt in white ink. It is also available in black ink under separate listing.
t. Weeyn is a play on the word between. Code is just another way to have conversations between us. t. Weeyn was started in 2018 but joined Amazon in 2021 as a print on demand. Each design is a tribute to the world of computer coding and its' impact on our lives. The thing about code is you get to determine what or if there is more than you can see. This is the perfect innovative and unique gift for someone in IT, computer programming, graphic designer, computer science student or teacher.
Full fit. Cold water recommended.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping